Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Take the Crown! Let's go Royals!

So maybe game 1 of the World Series did not turn out the way many Royals fans would have wanted. Good news, it's not over! It's just beginning! I've got to say as someone who used to work in baseball, Madison Bumgarner, is an amazing pitcher. His ability to really change up his pitches is so cool to watch. So with another game in KC tonight, time for some Royals cookies! 

For the record I grew up in Sonoma County in Northern California. I grew up watching the Giants. If it weren't for the Royals though and their AA team in Wichita years ago, I wouldn't be where I am today. So thank you Royals! In case you are wondering, 

P.S. ~ I would make SF Giants cookies too, but their fans just haven't ordered any! 

KC Royals cookie set featured on our Etsy site!

Go Royals! 




No comments:

Post a Comment