Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall is in the air and the leaves are falling onto your plate!

The days are getting shorter. There is a crispness to the morning air and just a hint of colors changing. It's begining to look like fall around here! I have to apologize up front for the color in these photos. Not sure what was going on with my camera but I promise the colors of the cookies are beautiful and rich! Just order some and see! :)

Exciting news too! I've opened up an Etsy shop! You can still place order through this blog by emailing me directly at sugarcookiewhimsy@gmail.com or check out the Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarCookieWhimsy

Fall assortment


Leaves beautiful enough to eat!


No shortage of pumpkins around here!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so darling!! :)

    Thank you for placing my button on your blog!!

    xoxo
    Bird

    ReplyDelete