Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little something from Tiffany's please

A good friend of mine from college is getting married next weekend. His mom reached out to me to make some cookies for their rehearsal dinner. This is a surprise for him and his fiance. So why I am I posting it now? Well, he's a guy and he's not going to check my cookie blog. That's why! And these cookies are too good not to share before next week! I was told their colors are going to be Tiffany blue, white, and black and they are using an Eiffel Tower theme. So this is what I came up with.

Congratulations my dear friend. I wish you a lifetime of love, happiness and cookies!

This is the platter with the a couple of bags of Bites of Whimsy too!


Everyone loves to get a box from Tiffany's!
Eiffel Tower cookie





1 comment:

  1. Love these! Nicely done! :o)

    Loren
    www.thebakingsheet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete